The second half of 2011 have gone by in a blur. I can hardly remember what happened and how I’ve gotten through the month of November and December especially.
We were notified that we have again won the Bride’s Choice Award from WeddingWire 2nd year in a row. Thank you so much for all the support and all the love. We couldn’t have done it without you. =)
Here’s a quick recap of what happened since September:
- I shot 8 weddings and 3 engagement sessions in November 2011,
- then 3 weddings, 3 engagement sessions, and 1 family session in December.
- During the above stretch, my wife Shirley and I worked with our contractor to finish all the remodeling work, moved in, and hosted 2 parties right before the end of the year.
- I promised myself I’ll never do all that again… but then again, history have a tendency to repeat itself
- Shirley’s tummy has been growing on a daily basis, giving me a reality check that I’m actually going to be a dad soon
- My team and I been working very hard to prepare for our big plans in 2012, and I’m very proud of them!